Beautiful, well maintained 3200 + sqft contemporary home on almost 1 acre, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, SS appliances & breakfast area, formal dining room, living room with fireplace & built-ins, 4 season Florida room with fireplace, 1st floor primary bedroom with walk-in closet with built-ins, lavish bath with double vanity, oversized soaking tub and sep shower, 2 more main level bedrooms with Jack & Jill bath, large laundry area, second floor primary bedroom & bath, 2 large walk-in storage areas ( 1 could be finished off for rec/game room). Other highlights include hardwood floors, full house generator, in-ground pool (fenced-in), outdoor bath area & garden sink, 2 car attached garage, workshop, 2 hot water heaters, conditioned crawlspace, paved driveway and mature landscaping. Just minutes to the Centreville Wharf and Downtown Centreville .
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,215 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dryer, Laundry Hookup, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price